Friday, January 9, 2009

Another Dream About Babies

So, I barely remember this one, but I do remember that Jonathan told me he thought I was being stubborn about not having kids, and I got really mad at him for not telling me that he wanted them. Then he said something like, "Well, I changed my mind." And I was like, "Don't you think that's something you might want to mention to me before you start accusing me of preventing you from doing things you want to do?"

Anyway, I'm definitely not pregnant or anything, but, Mindy, you're right. It's very weird that I'm having all these pregnancy/baby dreams. I had another one a few days ago that I didn't blog about. Curiouser and curiouser.

1 comment:

yotababy said...

Chazzy, you have more pregnant dreams than anybody I know! What was the cat one again? Or am I getting that one confused with the one where you gave birth to Toad?