Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Book Sale!

Yesterday audible.com sent me an e-mail that they are having a book sale, and little did they know that it was an awesome birthday present for yours truly. I bought 3 books for less than $15. I am downloading them now. Today also just happens to be the day my account renews, and I get my monthly credit, so I'm actually downloading 4 books today!!! Here they are:

"The Road" by Cormac McCarthy
"The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time" by Mark Haddon
"Skinny Bitch" by Rory Freedman and Kim Barnouin
"Atonement" by Ian McEwan

I am so happy! Now, which one do I start with?

2 comments:

Nana Erin said...

"The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time" by Mark Haddon

I. LOVED. this book.

yotababy said...

I enjoyed that one too. I didn't LOVE it, but I liked it!