Saturday, July 12, 2008

Merry Christmas 2007

So, I finally got J his Christmas present today. I got us tickets to the Cleveland Browns v. Indianapolis Colts game Thanksgiving weekend at the Browns stadium in Cleveland. So, I spent the afternoon planning the trip. I didn't realize there was so much to do in Cleveland! Now I am very sad we are only there for 2 nights, and all of one day will be taken up by the game. There is the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame plus the Cleveland Museum of Art has a kick-ass medieval collection. I am really looking forward to the trip! Not that we're going to get to do all that stuff, but I just really enjoy going places where there's stuff to do. I don't really know anything about Cleveland, but I already like it. Plus, I also really, really like planning trips. And going on trips. And going places I've never been. And I can take another state off my list! Ohio - check! But you know what the best part really is? That I get to share something with my husband that he's loved practically his whole life. I'm actually really excited about the football game. I can't wait to share this experience with him. I think it'll be good times!

2 comments:

Helen said...

You are such a good wife! That was my first thought. As an afterthought, I thought - they don't have to do the family thanksgiving! LUCKY! Hey, I'm reading a book about the 14th century - A Distant Mirror. I really don't know anything at all about that time period. I didn't absorb much in school. The book is interesting.

The Kilcoynes said...

How fun! I want to go to "the Cleve"!