Monday, February 1, 2010

Not My Favorite Outfit


Mon, Feb 1

I don't like this outfit for several reasons. I actually wore it today with brown tights instead of the trouser socks, and I liked the tights better, so that was a good thing. And I wore a brown geometric necklace with it. The main reason I think I don't like it is the belt. My friend Erin helped me improve this outfit - she suggested I put the belt on the inside of the sweater instead of over it, which was genius. And the skirt is too big, so she suggested I safety pin it to my bra so it would be a better length. Like I said, genius. But, despite her excellent advice, I still felt uncomfortable in it all day, and I think it has to do with the belt placement. Everyone says to put the belt on top of your ribcage, which is what I did, but that makes me feel weird. And it makes me look stumpy. I tried putting the belt on my actual waist, but then you could see the line of my skirt (which was pinned to my bra) through the tank top, and I thought that looked worse. I don't think I'm going to wear this again. No like-y.

No comments: