Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Tired

I'm exhausted. It's not the driving. It might be the 8:00 am class I have to teach. It's definitely worrying about moving. It's definitely worrying about getting all my work done. I am on a pretty tight tether right now, and I feel kind of close to snapping. Little things seem like insurmountable obstacles that I just can't deal with right now. I feel like I am just trying to keep my head above water and survive. Getting things done early is like a big joke to me, and I have no idea how I'm going to fit moving into this whole picture. Jonathan is packing up all the art right now, and I'm sitting here blogging because I just wrote a paper proposal, and I am too exhausted to get up and help. So then I feel guilty, too. My birthday is next week, and I am thinking of anything I have to commit to in order to celebrate it as a chore. I don't have time to celebrate my birthday! Ugh, I'm in a miserable mood.

2 comments:

The Kilcoynes said...

That's a bummer. I would probably take a rain check on my birthday and then have an amazing celebration later. I can't relax and enjoy myself when my schedule looks like I need 26 hours in a day

Nana Erin said...

UGH. I think this is going to be a LONG semester friend.