Sunday, July 20, 2008

Babies R Us Update

So, I called Babies R Us again after the first conversation with the teenage help, and I spoke to someone else who actually sounded like they wrote my name and item down. That person also assured me that they would have the item ready for me when I came in. So, I showed up at Babies R Us, and guess whose gift was not on hold? I actually just rolled my eyes at the customer service person, sighed, and said, "Where are the high chairs?" Lucky for me (or maybe even luckier for them), they had one left. I was pretty mad, though, because 1) they did not put my item on hold like they said they would - TWICE. 2) they did not have "plenty of'em" as the teenager told me they did. I never want to go back there again.

All in all, though, the baby shower went great. Everyone brought what they were supposed to bring, and there was plenty of food for everyone. I'm told the cake was delicious, and there were a ton of people to show Tim and Cassie how much we all love them. Yay for Baby Schermbeck!

1 comment:

The Kilcoynes said...

So sorry. I hope that you never have to go back there again!